Friday, March 24, 2006

Well, I don't have any class today so the week is over for me! All I have to do today though is go grocery shopping, Ill make it last. The countdown is at 39 today. It just doesn't go by fast enugh. I do get to go home 2 weekends from now but that means this weekend and next weekend will be so boring! Plus the weekend after that I get to come home for LTC and stay in the hotel! After that there is 2 more weekends and then my parents come to help us pack up! Then May 2 I go home and school is over!!!! I like to break it down like this... 2 weekends of boring, 2 weekends of home, 1 weekend of boring, 1 weekend of packing, then 2 days and I m home with my dogs!

Well now that its later in the day I "get" to do my sister's laundry while she is at work. When she gets home we are going to watch Undercover Blues (funny movie). Thats all thats happening today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home