Thursday, October 12, 2006

Man I haven't seen a movie in a long time... I'm going Saturday though so never fear!!! Welp next Thursday I will be 20 wow never thought I would make it to 10 but I'm still kickin and here it is 10 years after that! Unless I die somewhere in between now and Thursday! Well I had a long life anyway. My philosophy is when it happens it happens, it was just my time! Lets see what have I never done that most have by the time they were 20:
1. Broken a bone (although I have had kidney stones and most of us stoners are really old)
2. Gotten a speeding ticket (just a ticket for expired sticker, stupid cop with binoculars)
3. Gone to Disneyland/world (that's just plain neglect on my parents part)
well this is taking a while to think about and I'm not one to sit around thinking all day so... I'm done I guess I've just done a lot of crap! Well be sure and send in your presents soon! I'm all out of things to say so.... Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home