Wednesday, July 19, 2006




PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST

I had all hopes that this one would be better than the first one... I got myself all worked up and excited so all the opinions of this movie are based on me being a little disappointed!

I'll start off by saying that this is a good movie, the graphics were every bit as good as the first one. I love how they made Davy Jones look and most of the crew was pretty cool looking also. I think that they really tried hard to make this movie funny, a little too hard, unlike the first where it was suddle almost "ad-lib" funny parts. The story was good, the Krackin was really cool but the bad guys weren't mean enough for me. I didn't care for the character Norrington played in this one but he might redeem himself in the third. I also did not care for Elizabeth's character all that much but that is probably because she got to make out with Johnny Depp!!!!!!The part that made me stop breathing for a while was the ending, I LOVE the ending to this movie... I still cannot wait till the next one! And although this whole thing is on the negative side.. This is a GOOD movie, I'm a little tougher on this one because it is the sequel to my favorite movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home