Saturday, March 25, 2006

I just got finnished walking 3.5 miles, it was fun, except I was wearing my hiking boots to better break them in for Wilderness Trek this year, I looked stupid. I have the same boots as last Trek but they still aren't good and broken in yet.

I have some advice for Wilderness Trek this year:


1. Start drinking more water now.
2. Start breaking in your boots now.
3. When on trek dink more water than you think you need (not to the point of making yourself sick though.)
4. Get use to the fact that when a resting time comes, if you are towards the back... when you get caught up, the break is over!
5. Get on your rooftop, tie a rope around your waist and the other end to the chimney and lean off the edge of your roof, this will help with any fear of heights. <- just kidding!! Im so excited, it will be so fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home