Monday, October 16, 2006


The Guardian
Good movie! It makes you want to be a rescue swimmer. The scenes that showed nothing but huge waves no shore in sight, were so awesome, I would love to see that in real life. This movie had a good balance of seriousness and funny parts. The acting was good, which surprised me because for a long time I thought of Ashton Kutcher as an MTV boozer who thinks he is "all that" but he well and if I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have realized what he use to act like. Most of this film is the A-school where the newbee's are taught all the rescue skills. I thought it would be mostly out on the water saving people. Its more of a story of Fischer (Kutcher) learning what he needs to become a rescue swimmer, rather than him rescuing a bunch of people. Its good, go see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home