Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

I just want to start this off by saying that NOTHING has topped the first Pirates of the Caribbean. I saw this movie as early as I could 8pm the night before the opening day. This one is way better than the second one! The begining is slow but and weird like Easy Rider weird but it does pick up. It is confusing and you have to pay attention to it at all times! If you haven't seen the second Pirates do not attempt to watch the third!! There are a lot of things going on at one time, they really packed it all into this one to tie up loose ends. Never fear though, I've heard from many reliable sources that this is NOT the last one! At World's End is very action packed, funny, confusing and very weird in parts. I recommend seeing it in theaters probably more than once to really understand it. With the ship battles and some of the weird parts you have to see it on the big screen, it's cool. I recommend refreshing on the second one though, it will help. All in all this movie was pretty good but like I said none will ever beat the first one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home