Saturday, October 21, 2006


The Prestige
I had been exited about this movie sense I saw the previews, yes mainly because Christian Bale is it, but also because I love movies about the impossible like super heros, fairy tales and real magic. Although The Prestige had a very good cast (I love Hugh Jackman and Michael Cain but mainly Christian Bale), it was a little boring, it had too many flashbacks and too much anticipation, not enough comic relief. Thinking back on it, it's kind of like a magic trick, it keeps us guessing till the very end except in this movie the trick is revealed. From the previews I expected more of an inhuman magician which may have made it better! I hope this is one of those movies that I think about so long that it makes me want to see it again, maybe I will like this one after a while, I hope so because I love the cast! I wouldn't recommend seeing this one in theaters, but maybe as a renter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home