Friday, April 21, 2006



I can't stop thinking about The Chronicles of Narnia.... Such a good movie! Did you know Peter is only 11 months to the day younger than me!? Yeah, he's 18!! I couldn't wait when I was littler to be older than the actors and now look, the hot ones are younger than me!!! When I have money again I am going to buy Walk the Line, The Chronicles of Narnia and the sound track to Narnia first!!! Well I made it through most of this week without packing everything I have here up, I did start packing today though. Afterall, the count down is at 10!!!!!! and my parents come to help us pack in 5 days. Only 3 days of class left, then exams. I still miss my doggies and I sure yall are tired of hearing about how badly I want to go home... It will end soon!
I started working on the movie a bunch of us are going to make this summer, the intro credits are finished and its so cool. I keep watching it over and over, I'm so excited!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home