Saturday, April 29, 2006


Last night I saw "United 93" it was different than I thought it would be. It's not really a movie, it's more of a theatrical- documentary. The first part is really slow, but then again they are only giving the facts. It suprisingly wasn't that sad either but... I mean it is because it really happened but it didn't focus on that as much as getting the bad guys. There isn't much background music at all only at the beginning and the end credits and that is probably one of the reasons it's so dry. It's not a bad movie, it would be un-American to say that, it's just not a movie you go to for entertainment. I DO think that everyone needs to see this, maybe it will be a reminder to all the idiots of why we are in war. With one saying, it supports president Bush but not purposely remember it's telling the story as it happened. When they get the terrorists, my Dad was cheering and I said YES!!! It just makes me laugh that these guys thought they were going to be in paradise after killing all those people. But don't worry, I'm sure they are getting everything they deserve and more burning in hell!!!! By the way, if you see it (you should) notice the guy in the denim (or SOLID light blue) shirt, he is from "The Mummy" (Chris Daniels he plays one of the guys that gets sucked dry by the mummy). Another guy, I was told is in Boston Legal.
Next they should make a movie about the war starring this guy sitting in one Saddam's thrones in one of his palaces. (thats my uncle Lt. Steve) (just give me 30% of what you make in the movie for promoting it for you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home