Monday, May 01, 2006

I am so excited because the countdown is at about 26 hrs from now!!! I have everything I could possibly have packed, packed. I have NOTHING to do today and I am about to burst cause I am so excited!!! Tomorrow at about 7pm I will be home with my dogs in my room again!!! I have everything planned out that I am going to do when I get home! I am going to take the dogs to Petsmart to get a new fish tank filter and to see how much it will cost to get JR groomed there. Then I need to get the birds some toys and a water bottle for outside. Then I am going to head over to Costco and get "Walk the Line" and "The Chronicles of Narnia." I am so excited I just wish it didn't take 5 hrs to get home. After my 1:00 Bible exam, I will never walk on that campus again as a student!!! Well Im going to go and be bored and do nothing! Happy Trails! AWWW what a cute picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home