Tuesday, April 25, 2006


For the past few days I have been watching the Bateman series (the newest ones) I didn't watch them in order but I saved the best for last "Bateman Begins" with Christian Bale (<- so hott!)!! I like the old ones in this order "Batman Forever" (#3) with Val Kilmer as Batman, Chris O'Donnell as Robin, Tommy Lee Jones as two face and Jim Carrey as the Riddler. Then "Batman" (#1) with Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as Joker. Then "Batman and Robin" (#4) with George Clooney as Batman, Chris O'Donnell as Robin, Uma Therman as Poison Ivy, Arnald Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze, and Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl... I have to say something about this one, I hate Batgirl... no girls, it ruins it! Robin is a streach but Batgirl is too far! Anyway, then "Batman Returns" with Michael Keaton as Batman, Danny DeVito as Penguin, and Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman... I don't really like this one at all, I like the cute penguins but other than that it's not my favorite. I just don't like catwoman or batgirl I think they are stpid and partically ruin the movie they are in. I just hope that with the new batmans they don't include these characters. By the way, they haven't named it yet but the sequal to Batman Begins doesn't come out till 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home